SUMMER SENSES - PAROS
Summer Senses Luxury Resort on Paros island, which opens on 2019 under HIP Hospitality management, is seeking for a
The ideal candidate we are looking for will function as the strategic business partner of the property operation and must have the following requirements:
- University or College degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
- +6 years of core experience in management operations in the hospitality industry (preferably in a 5* hotel environment)
- Manage profitability & Budget Allocation
- Manage all property’s departments and areas
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction to all hotel’s departments according to our operations standards
- Maximize financial returns
- Create and maintain a unique guest experience
- A hands-on operations management approach
- Computer literacy with knowledge of a variety of computer software applications.
- Establish performance and development goals, mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance and ensure future bench strength
- Prepare annual capital and cash flow to accurately forecast budgets to achieve the required operating results
- Analyse financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximize return on investment and market share
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in a similar position abroad will be considered as an additional asset.
Our company offers:
- Competitive Salary
- 12 month contract
All interested parties are kindly requested to send a detailed curriculum vitae to our human resources department.